Sunday 4 May 2014

Outsourced help - creating visual work for a character select screen.

The Manchester University student asked me for help again but designing 8 character headshots in a particular design he had in mind, and simple backgrounds for each themed car he has.

the character headshots were briefed to be in the style of fallout, a black or grey with swamp green accents in a simplistic style
I came up with these following designs as each were a specific class.
eg.
pirate, pilot, greaser, trucker, space captain, everyman, officer, farmer








these were used in the following render:


the backgrounds he just wanted simple, like a large wallpaper
he offered me a template to work on photoshop with and wrote down the themes of each wallpaper

I then found a handful of complementary pallets to work with on making each wallpaper.

he was satisfied with the result and included it into his render project

My portion is between 28 and 35 


No comments:

Post a Comment